iCloud Technical Support
iCloud – What is it and what are the features of iCloud?
If you are using multiple Apple devices, then iCloud is the best medium to synchronize all the devices. This will enable you share data, photos, notes and contacts with your friends and family very easily. The most important feature is that you can detect your device if you have lost it.
The main function of the iCloud is that it enables you to exchange data and information through your Apple devices. The documents, photos and notes all are sync with your MAC computer and Apple Iphone. Every user also gets 5 GB of free storage and back up for apps and settings on their iPhone.
Some of the notable features of iCloud are mentioned here:
- You can easily purchase apps from the the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store on all your Apple devices.
- Use Photo Library and store the entire library of photos and videos. You can access and download the photos & videos from any of your Apple device. Use iCloud photo sharing to share photos and albums with other persons.
- Use iCloud drive and safely store & organize all documents in iCloud. You need to set up the iCloud drive in your device and start working on documents in iCloud drive on iCloud.com.
- Without sharing accounts, you can share iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store purchases with 6 other members.
- Use Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Reminders and keep all the mail, contacts, calendars, notes, and reminders data updated.
- Use iCloud keychain and keep your passwords, credit card information and other details automatically on your iOS device.
But users have also listed few errors which occur while using the iCloud account. Mainly the errors are sync errors, which don’t allow to share information between the Apple devices. Dial iCloud technical support phone number for suggestion and help.
iCloud Technical Support Phone Number
Try out some of the below mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the iCloud issues:
- Ensure that you are not affected by the outrages or schedule maintenances. Check the system status from the iCloud Support website.
- Make sure your system is updated according to the iCloud system requirements.
- Login to iCloud with your Apple ID on your iOS device or MAC system.
- For iOS 5 bor later, tap Settings and then iCloud. Review the iCloud settings and correctlt set up your account.
- For OS X Lion 10.7.5 or later, go to Apple menu, then System Preferences and then finally click iCloud. You can click on Account Details now to know more.
- For Windows 8 or later, go to the Charms bar, click on Search charm and then click iCloud control panel. Verify your Sign In with your Apple ID and then make the appropriate changes.
iCloud Customer Service Phone Number
Dial iCloud Technical Support phone number and take expert advice from the iCloud Customer Service.They will access the issues remotely and will provide you appropriate solution. iCloud technical support phone number also provides best solution for the complex issues at an affordable amount. Contact the service team and instantly fix the iCloud issue now.
Other useful link :
How to reset icloud password