How to Reactivate Your Yahoo Mail Account?
Yahoo account is one of the best social platforms that have always rendered the best services to its users. With a better user-friendly interface, you can now get the best services from Yahoo. But sometimes the users create a problem for themselves by forgetting the password or not using the Yahoo account for so long.
In this case, you can opt to reactivate the Yahoo account. We are therefore here with both the processes that you can take. Let us now have the look at the process of retrieving the Yahoo account. These steps are quite simple to take and will not consume much of your time. So, just go through the steps and know How to Reactivate your Yahoo Account Due to Inactivity? With you can get your account to retrieve.
Ways to Reactivate Your Yahoo Mail Account
- The first step of reactivating your Yahoo account is to go to the Yahoo homepage.
- Then, you will have to click on the Sign-in Helper page.
- In the next step, Yahoo will ask you to enter the email address of your Yahoo account.
- The next point is to click on Next.
- If your Yahoo email account is recoverable, you will have to click on the “Select an option” tab. You will now have to select the process by which you can get your account to retrieve.
- You can do this by the option of Text or email. It will totally be dependent on your preference.
- Now, you will have to enter the phone number that is associated with your account. Now, click on the Next and then you will get the text message on your phone number.
- You can also go with the alternate email address to reactivate your Yahoo account. You will now have to enter the email ID and when Yahoo will send you the verification link on your email address.
- You will now have to enter the verification code that you received as the text message. You need to enter the verification code in the text field that you will see in the middle of the page.
- If you have entered the right verification code, then you will be taken to the password reset option.
- You will now have to enter the new password of the Yahoo account. Once you have entered the account password, you require to re-enter it to confirm the password, and then you can left-click on the Save Changes option.
This is how you can reactivate your Yahoo account. We hope that you have comprehended the method that we have mentioned above. If you are still in a doubt, then you can seek the help of customer care support and they will provide you with the best help. You can now get the best help by calling on the helpline number.
How to Reactivate Yahoo Account Due to Inactivity
The steps of reactivating your Yahoo account due to inactivity:
- The first step is to go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot and log into your account by using the correct email address and password.
- If you are not able to access the Yahoo account, you require to click on the “Forgot password” button, and then you can enter the mobile number or your alternate email address.
- If you feel that this is not working properly, you will have to select the captcha verification and then choose the re-activate option. You will now have to follow the direction.
- A link will allow you to enter the new password into both new and confirm the account password field at the end of the task.
Do we hope that you have understood the answer to how to reactivate your Yahoo account? We hope that you have realized the answer to this query. For more information on this, you can seek the help of the customer care team. They will help you out and will endow you with the best resolution to all your issues.
We have also provided you with the answer to the question, how to reactivate a Yahoo account due to inactivity? Yahoo users can enjoy the retrieval process and can gain back access to their yahoo account.