How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account? Get Various Methods to Do So
This post has brought you multiple ways to get the Facebook hacked account back easily without any hassle. So, hold yourself and go through the information explained below and know How to recover hacked Facebook account using the 3 easy methods
How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account Without Using Email Address?
- First of all, you require to open the Facebook login page.
- Then you should select the Forgot Password? option.
- Next, you are required to fill in the username, phone number, or email address in the given field and search for your profile.
- Further, you can find many accounts over there and recognize your account.
- Once you find your account, you need to choose the 'No longer have access to these?' option.
- In this way, you can see a new page where you have to enter a new email address and click Continue.
- Moreover, you will find the security questions on your screen that you chose while creating your Facebook account. You have to answer the questions correctly.
- After that, a Facebook account hacked and password changed link will be sent to your trusted contact that you have selected for your Facebook account. You need to ask them to get the password reset code. And enter the code in the given verification field.
As soon as you enter the security code, you will be able to reset the password for your Facebook account. Also, you can try to login with the new password for your account. And you can get the Facebook account hacked solution without seeing any type of trouble. Just in case, you face any type of issue about How to recover hacked Facebook account, you can contact the customer service team over a phone call. Besides, you can follow the below steps to recover your account using the phone number.
How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account Using A Phone Number?
- To begin with, you should go to the Facebook login page.
- Then you are required to select the Forgot Password option.
- Further, provide the email or username in the given text box and click Search.
- In this way, you need to check your email account to find a security code sent from Facebook.
- After that, you should enter the code in the verification field and you will get a password reset page.
- Once you get the password reset options, you can create a new password and login into your Facebook account without any trouble.
This is how you can recover your hacked Facebook account and access your account. In case you are not comfortable in recovering your account, you can try recovering method through friends.
How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account Using Friends?
- Facebook friends can be anyone, a close friend, or a family member, if you have selected the Facebook profiles, you can retrieve your account using friends.
- You need to enter the name of your friend or email address.
- In this way, a recovery line will be sent to them from Facebook. Make sure that you have contacted your Facebook friend to get the link.
- Once your friend gets the link, you should ask to get that link from your friend.
- Follow the instructions and you will be able to get access to your Facebook account.
- The moment you open your Facebook account, it will prompt you to create a new password for your account.
- You should set a new password and type the same password again t confirm the password.
- Lastly, you are required to save the changes.
Above all, you should try to log in to your Facebook account with the newly created password and access the account without any hassle.
Get Your Hacked Facebook Account Recovered Without Any Hassle Instantly
Using any of the above methods, you can recover your Facebook account immediately without seeing further issues. On the off chance, you still have some queries or questions for your hacked account; you can contact Facebook support to get all assistance. The tech support team is there to assist you with the Facebook account hacked and password changed process. All you need is to make a phone call and you will be in touch with an expert. So, dial the Facebook support phone number.