Facebook Password Reset
How to reset the Facebook password if forgotten?
In most cases, it comes across that a major number of users forgot or locked their account due to Login for multiple times.
Fortunately, Facebook offers you several options to get back access to your account either via the Phone number, Email address or recovery mail, and most importantly is the trusted contacts of course. Here for your convenience, showing all the methods to Facebook password reset without phone number. To begin with, it, read these legit process in one go.
Reset Facebook password with the help of default Email:-
If you have set up your Facebook before, then you must have associated Email id or phone number to the account because this way you can easily reset the password. Let’s begin the process of How to reset Facebook password.
- First, open facebook.com on your system/laptop by using the default internet browser.
- Tap on the forgot password shown under the Login field.
- But if you have failed to Login multiple times, you will be prompt with a message Please re-enter your password.
- Click on the forgot password.
Next, you will see several methods to retrieve the password, pick one from the options
- Of use my yahoo account or Email me a link to reset my password.
- Tap continue.
- Finish and save it.
- Now log in again with the help of an updated password.
Reset Facebook password using Phone number:-
- Go to the website of facebook.com
- Click on Forgot password.
- Select the best option from the shown field.
- Choose the option from retrieve password with the phone number.
- Now you will receive a security code on the registered phone number.
- Click on continue.
- Save the changes and save it.
Reset Facebook password with the help of recovery Email:-
An easier and most handy way recommended by several users, if you have your associated recovery email with the account. This becomes easy to Facebook password reset
- Launch the website of Facebook.com
- Tap on forgot password.
- Choose the option to retrieve the password Email me a link to reset my password.
- Click to continue and save the changes.
How to reset Facebook password using Gmail account?
If you have connected your facebook account to Gmail at the time of account set up, you can also Login to Google to get into the account information by using Facebook password reset code email,
- At the beginning of the process, First, you need to choose a Gmail account to continue to facebook.com.
- Tap on the signup account.
- In the next move, Type the Google password and click on the Next button.
- Give the details of the new Facebook password which you want to use and tap on the continue button.
How to reset the Facebook password without using a Phone number?
If you don’t have access to the existing phone number, then there are other alternatives to by which you can easily reset the Facebook password i.e. Facebook recovery page. Here find the complete steps to reset the password of Facebook without using a phone number.
- At the beginning of the process, first, launch an internet browser to navigate to the FB sign-in page and Tap on the sign-in button.
- Enter the details of the associated Email address and the password to access and tap to the next button.
- But if you unable to access the account and it is showing an error then tap on the forgotten password button.
- Tap on the verify button simply.
- It is recommended to click on the password recovery page that would automatically unlock the account.
How to reset the password of Facebook account using Trusted Friends?
If you can’t get into the Facebook account, and you have already set up the trusted friends at the time of account creation, then you can easily request for help to get back to the account or for Facebook password reset
Create a password recovery code for your trusted contacts
- To begin with, the process, Launch facebook.com.
- Click on Forgotten account on the Login Page.
- Enter the details like username, Email address, and phone number to recognize the account.
- Click on search.
- Check out the list of the Email address listed to the account, if you don’t have access to any of these just tap on No longer have access to the accounts.
- Provide the details of the new email and the phone that you can access easily.
- Click continue
- Following above, Click on Reveal my trusted contacts and Provide the full name of your trusted contacts.
- Follow the onscreen instructions which include a special link and this link helps you to get a recovery code that only trusted contacts can access.
Thus all the points can easily be performed if Facebook password reset trusted friends are in touch with you.
Get the password recovery code from your trusted contacts.
If all the above methods do not work at all, of course, this method might not disappoint you because friends are the key to happiness, and here what facebook provides by giving an option of trusted contacts to recover an account.
- First, you need to send the link to your friend and ask them to open it.
- This link will have a Login code.
- Ping them to give you code.
- Enter the recovery code to get access to the account.
Thus, all the points mentioned above on Facebook password reset process, if you are looking for further assistance or support, you can call directly on their support number to get immediate feedback or assistance. If you require further assistance, even you can ask your friends, colleagues, or others to help you in resolving the problem.