How To Recover Yahoo Account Password Without Phone Number
Here's How to recover Yahoo account password without phone number and email
Yahoo account password, once forgotten or lost, can be recovered quickly. We encounter many users who face recovering the password of their account as they are short of information. But, let us tell you that you can now recover your Yahoo account password if you still lose some information. Like the question, "How to recover Yahoo account without phone number?" can be answered easily with the help of the steps mentioned below.
The process of recover Yahoo password without phone number:
- You will have to open the web browser and go to the official website of Yahoo to begin the process of recovery of your Yahoo password.
- Then, you will have to enter the email address of Yahoo or your username and click on Next.
- In the next screen, Yahoo will ask you to enter your password. You will have to click on the "I forgot my password" option if you don't remember it.
- You will then have to enter your recovery email that you have submitted as a part of account recovery of Yahoo as you don't have access to your recovery phone number.
- As soon as you enter your email address in the text field and click on Next, you will receive an email with the verification code. You will have to click on that, and then it will take you to the password reset page.
- There, you will have to enter new password of your account. You will have to enter it again to confirm it and then click on the "Save Changes" option.
- You can also answer the security questions that you entered at the time of account creation. If you entered it correctly, you would be taken to the password reset page, and then you can reset your password.
This is the answer to how to recover your yahoo account password without a phone number. We hope that you have comprehended the steps mentioned above. If still in doubt, you can get the help of the customer care executives who will provide the best assistance for your issue.
How to Recover Yahoo Account Password Without Alternative Email
Some users are aware of the process to Recover Yahoo Password without Phone Number. But, they want the assistance to know about recovering the Yahoo password if they don't have access to their recovery email address. If you are looking forward to understanding the process, then read the process mentioned below.
The process of recovery Yahoo account without email address:
- The first step is to open the web browser and open the yahoo Sign-in Helper. page.
- Then, you will have to enter the email address of your yahoo account and hit "Next."
- In your next step, you will be asked to fill in your previous password of your account. Then, you will have to tap on the option of "I don't remember the password" if you don't know what your previous password was.
- After that, you will see the option of recovering the Yahoo password via mobile phone number. You will see your recovery mobile phone number partially displayed. You need to enter it and then click on Next at the bottom of the text field.
- If you entered the phone number correctly, you would receive the verification code on your phone as a text message by Yahoo. You can use this verification code to get your account recovered.
- If you entered the verification code correctly, Yahoo would take you to the password reset page, where you can enter the new password for your account.
- You will now have to enter your account's new password, and then you will be done with the recovery process of your Yahoo account.
- In this case, you can also go for answering the security questions, and then you can enter the new password for your account.
This is how you can recover your account if you don't have access to your email address. Yahoo mail password recovery without a phone number can be recovered quickly. We hope that you have understood the recovery process mentioned above. Let us see the process if you don't know the answer to the security questions.
How to Recover Yahoo Account Without Security Question
Recovery process without the security questions:
- The process of Yahoo password recovery starts with going to the official website of Yahoo.
- Then, you will have to enter the email address and click on the "Forgot password" tab.
- In the next step, you will have to enter your previous password. If you don't remember the password of your previous account, you will have to click on "I don't remember the password."
- After that, you will see the option of recovering the account. As you don't have access to your security questions, you can click on "Try another way."
- You can now recover your Yahoo password with the help of a phone number or email address. You will get the verification code on your phone number as a text message.
- If you are opting for the email address, you can recover the Yahoo password via the verification link.
- You can now enter your new password on the password reset page.
This is all about getting an answer to the question, "how to recover a Yahoo password without a phone number?" If you have forgotten everything related to your Yahoo password and you want the answer to your Yahoo account, then you will have to call on the helpline number 800-305-7664 of yahoo to get aid. They will provide you with the answer to your entire questions about Yahoo.
"How to recover Yahoo password without phone number?" is the users' concern that can make your life difficult. You can now get all the answers here. You are definitely at the right place. If still in doubt, you can connect with the team of experts to learn more about how to recover forgotten or lost Yahoo password.