How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account 2021
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company which specializes in all the Internet-Related services and products, which consists of online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing and software and hardware services as well. It was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin whilst being Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Reincorporated in Delaware on October 22nd, 2002. A worldwide renowned company which now revolves around everyone's life.
How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account
A worldwide known and used company Google is a renowned company which provides various web based products and services. Google in a way is a protagonist of our life. With the increasing number of Google users, the amount of hackers worldwide are also increasing. And once your account is hacked it can really become a troublesome situation. The below mentioned methods will help you on How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account 2021:
- Firstly, go to the official Gmail website.
- Try logging in to your account.
- And after when you notice it is not opening, navigate it to the recovery page of Gmail into your web browser, mentioning your username/email address of your account in the specific field.
- After clicking continue, check your mobile phone, whether or not you got the account recovery notification. However, if you did not receive the code, go to the I don’t have a phone option.
- It will ask you to enter the last known password that you remember linked with your Gmail account but if you don’t, so go for Try Another Way option.
- Now comes the role of your secondary mail address or your mobile phone for fetching the account verification code from Gmail on your chosen option.
- Once you receive the code, whether it is on your secondary mail address or your mobile phone, enter it on the recovery page of Gmail and then confirm your account ownership.
- Now once you have recovered it, set a new and strong password for your Gmail account enter it twice and then get complete access to your account and recover hacked Gmail account.
So above mentioned points states How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account.
Secure a hacked Google Gmail account
Usually a lot of hackers are waiting like hawks to approach and hack your Google account, breaching your data and interfering with your privacy and asking money in return. Thus keeping two-step verification in your Google account is of utmost importance.
If you have even the slightest doubt that your account is compromised and someone is breaching it, follow the steps as soon as possible to avoid the misuse:
- Change your Google password firstly.
- Activate the two-step verification for your account which consists of a secondary email address and an added mobile number.
- Even if in any situation your account is hacked you’ll have your secondary email id and your phone number to recover your account.
- Never allow third party applications the usage of your device, remove the suspicious programs from the system.
- Never log in to your account with any suspicious web browser, always use trusted web browser to access your account and make sure no third party device is attached to your device.
How to Recover Hacked Gmail Account By Google Support Team
There’s always a support page for every website so move to the support page of Gmail and find the Gmail account recovery option or Contact information and problem details form on it.
The credentials you’ll need to fill in are as follows:
- Your Gmail creation date which is the date when you created your Gmail account, you receive the first Gmail welcome mail on your account creation.
- The last successful login date which you remember that you logged in.
- Last remembered password for your account.
- The invitation code which you received on your secondary email id or your mobile phone.
- Any other service of Google or Gmail that you might be using and their date of creation.
- The top 5 frequent email addresses that might use for sending or receiving emails.
- And the last one which is the tags of the labels that you might have created in your account.
After all the following steps, submit the form to Gmail and wait for at least twenty four hours until the recovery request is reviewed by the expert Gmail team. Not only this Gmail will also take your submitted information including your IP address of the system from which you submitted the form. Thereafter, these were the effective recovery methods.