How do I report a problem with Google Maps?
Despite trying to provide accurate information related to all the locations, there are times when Google maps might not work properly due to various reasons. In that case, you can get help from the information given in this article. This post will explain to you to report problems with Google Maps using the different devices on Google Maps so that it could work better for all users. Here is how you can report a problem with Google Maps:
Report a problem on Google Maps error using your computer
- Launch the official Google maps on your device and sign in to your account.
- Navigate the menu option on the top left corner and click on the Send feedback option from the drop-down menu.
- Another window will appear, so choose the feedback topic you would like to give.
- Now follow the onscreen procedure to share your feedback regarding the missing road, missing place, wrong information, or any other details regarding Google maps.
- At last, click on submit button.
Way to Report a road error on Android
- Go to the google maps app on your Android phone device or tablet.
- Go to the menu section, click on the Send feedback option, and select the wrong information.
- Now select the affected road which you find wrong.
- Now select the place or road you want to fix from the list below.
- Click on the closed or blocked option.
- Now fill out the form onscreen and tap on the send button.
Steps to Report an address or marker error on Android
- Open the Google Maps software on your Android device.
- Search for the particular address that you want to Mark. You can hold the spot on the map to drop a pin.
- Click on the address option.
- Choose the option by the name of add a missing place.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and finally click on the send button.
Steps to Report a road error on iOS
- Launch the official Google Maps app on your iOS device
- Go to the menu section and click on the help and feedback option
- Select send feedback and then go to report a data problem option
- Now you can effortlessly follow the onscreen procedure to report any error regarding Google maps and share your feedback by clicking on the send button.
Steps to Report an address or Marker error on iOS
- Open Google maps
- Search for the particular address, or you can touch them and hold the spot on the map to drop a pin.
- Tap on the address option and select suggest an edit.
- After choosing the appropriate option, you can report your issue regarding changing your name or other details or removing this place.
- Atlas tap on the send button.
Steps to Report an image problem
If you wish to report an image on Google maps, then follow The below steps:
- Locate the image that you wish to report.
- Select the report a problem option on the bottom right of the image window.
- Now select your concerned issue and submit it. The concerned team from Google maps will review your request and take action.
However, users must know that all the changes and issues related to reporting a problem with Google Maps might take a while to update maps. Can contact the Google Maps Help Center for further help.