How to recover Gmail Password
Gmail accounts are the most vital today and offer a variety of services that are required and are essential. In the last few years, Gmail services have seen an upsurge in users. Due to the fact that more and more people are using Gmail services for their everyday jobs, it is now considered the world's mail giant. Not only are Gmail devices secure, but they also come packed with several different features and facilities that make it a great consumer choice and therefore have a wider customer base.
In every possible way, Google dominates today, and Google's Gmail mailing service is nothing short of doing justice to the brand name synonymous with it. Gmail services, be it a phone or a laptop, are easily used on any computer. The services work equally well. Gmail simplicity and user interface make it a perfect alternative for the million users who have been using the services since time immemorial.
Gmail security features also serve as a bonus for users and further emphasised the overall mailing experience. Users also want to use an application that provides excellent services and in terms of security, is highly reliable. The safety concerns plays a crucial role in choosing the application that will perform good in the long term. With Gmail, users are confident and enjoy their data and storage with proper protection and privacy.
In this article, we will explain about the ways to recover Gmail password in various ways so if you need a solution to how to recover Gmail password, follow till the end.
How to recover Gmail password if forgotten?
Passwords are the only security option that protects our valuable info from getting into the hands of the hackers and therefore it is vital and necessary. But if you yourself lost access to your account because you forgot the password that you set initially in order to protect the account. It can get too frustrating. However, you are all covered as the steps mentioned down under will help you in your Gmail account password recovery. All you need to do is just follow the steps and you are done.
- Gmail wants to verify your identity in order to provide you access to your account and for the same,you require to confirm your identity. Various process are available for the same.
- You need to visit the Gmail sign-in page. Once you are on the sign-in page, the next thing that you need to do is to select the Forgot password link and click on that.
- You will be redirected to yet the another page, where you will find the Gmail password recovery options. Start by entering the last password that you remember where prompted and proceed further.
- Next, you need to click on the Try a different question option.
- On another page, you need to enter any other recovery email and proceed as directed.
- Google will generate a six-digit verification code and this code will be sent to your email id. Enter the code where prompted.
- Finally set a new password, save it and you are done.
How to recover Gmail password without a phone number?
Gmail password can also be set through the help of an alternate email ID. The process for the same are mentioned above. You need to enter another email id that Google will use in order to process the verification code which is the most essential part in the whole process of Gmail account password recovery or How to recover Gmail password.
- Visit the sign-in page.
- Click on the forgot password link.
- Start by entering your last password and then hit the Try a different question and here select the Email recovery option and proceed as directed.
- Enter an alternate email id and you will receive a verification code of six digits that you need to enter in order to get access to the password reset page.
- Once you enter the passcode, you will be redirected to another page.
- Set up a new password and re-confirm it.
- Finally, it is the save option and you are good to go.
How to recover Gmail password without a recovery email?
There could be instances where you don't have access to an alternate email. Well worry no more, is there are many other options available that one could resort to in order to perform How to recover Gmail account password.So follow the steps mentioned below if you don’t have access to an alternate email.
- On the sign-in page, you need to select the forgot password link.
- On the next page, you need to enter the last password that you remember.
- There you will get an option for password recovery. If you don't have an alternate email ID/address then you need to click on the Try a different question. And proceed further as directed.
- You will be redirected to security questions such as what is your pet name. Answer these correctly and you will get access to the password reset page.
- Once you have the access, formulate a new password, re-enter it and hit the save option. You are done.
How to recover Gmail password through Facebook account?
If you have linked my Gmail account and Facebook account then you will also have another option available through which you could regain access to your Gmail account. For recovering your Gmail through Facebook, follow the below-listed steps.
- You have to pick the forgotten password link on the sign-in tab.
- On the next tab, the last password you recall needs to be entered.
- You can get a password recovery option there. If you don't have an alternative email address/ID, you need to enter your Facebook ID and proceed as directed. This will only work if you have already liked your Facebook account with Gmail.
- You will still receive a six-digit code that you need to enter where prompted and proceed further.
- Formulate a new password, re-enter it and click the save option once you have access to it. You are done.
I hope this provides a solution to the question that is how to recover Gmail password.
Benefits of calling the Google support team.
Numerous benefits are associated with calling the helpline number provided by Google and are listed down under:
- First and foremost the users are able to connect with a customer care representative over call and could discuss any issues or doubts that are related to Gmail password recovery or how to recover Gmail account password.
- Another benefit of contacting Google support is that the users get instant solutions to all their queries. The representative provides expert assistance and help all the users.
If you are facing trouble with your Google account password recovery then it is recommended to contact Google customer service or support team at once and they will help you with how to recover Gmail password.
Gmail Users Searched Some FAQ Can See Below:
- How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and email?
- How do I find out what my password is for Gmail?
- Is there a way to recover my Gmail password?
- How do I find out what my Google password is?
- How do I recover my Gmail account if I lost my phone number?
- What is my password to my email?
- How can I see my Gmail password on mobile?
- How can I see my password on Gmail app?
- How can I recover my Gmail password without alternate email and security question?
- How will I change my password in Gmail?
- How can I retrieve my email account?
- How can I contact Gmail?
- How do I recover my username and password?
- How do I get my email password if I forgot it?
- How can I open my Gmail account without password?
- How can I change my Gmail password without phone number?
- Gmail password recovery via sms
- Recover Gmail account without phone number
- How to recover Gmail password through facebook account
- google account recovery page verify identity
- Recover deleted Gmail account password
- Gmail forgot password verification code
- Gmail password forgot
- Reset Gmail password
- Why can't I reset my Gmail password?
- Is Gmail and Google the same password?
- How do I recover my username and password for internet banking?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- How do I recover my username?
- Why does my email keep saying my password is incorrect?
- How to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email
- How do I fix my Gmail account?