Microsoft Account Recovery
Know here how I can do Microsoft account recovery using Microsoft account recovery tips and tricks
There is no doubt that Microsoft is a tech giant that provide world-class services and features to its users making their task easy and simple. And all its services can be accessed by a single Microsoft account. But if you don't have a Microsoft account then you may face problems in accessing a few services.
Besides, sometimes users lost their account access or forgot the password of Microsoft account and they have to face issues in availing services. If something such as this happens with you and you need help to recover your Microsoft account, you can do that by doing a password reset. In addition, to help you with this here are different methods to recover Microsoft account. So, go through this article to get the step by step procedures for Microsoft account recovery.
How will you recover Microsoft account password in Windows 10?
- Before you do anything else, you should go to the account recovery page of Microsoft on your Windows 10 desktop.
- Once you reach there, you will be need to enter your email address, phone number, or username of the account that you want to recover.
- Next, you need to enter the email address through which you want to communicate with Microsoft.
- Further, you would require to enter the captcha in the given field and click Next.
- After that, you will be get a one-time code on your email address, you need to check the email account to get the code.
- In addition, you will need to provide the code in the given field. Once you enter the code, you will redirect to the Microsoft account recovery page.
- In this way, you will have options to create and confirm a new password for your Microsoft account. Hence create and confirm the password.
- Besides, you should save the changes that you have made on Microsoft account by clicking the Submit button.
This is how your Microsoft account password will be reset on Windows 10 without seeing any kind of problem. Just in case, if you see any problem while recovering your Microsoft account, you can get assistance from Microsoft account recovery customer service support team. Moreover, you can recover your Microsoft account using the security code.
How will you recover Microsoft account using the Security code?
- First of all, you need to visit the Microsoft account recover page on your browser.
- Then you have to fill in the email ID/address, phone number, username, or Skype name of the account that you want to recover and click the Next button.
- Next, you will require to select the alternate email account or phone number to get the security code. Once you select the option and click Next.
Just in case, you don't identify the contact details provided in the list, you need to go back on your browser and check if the username that you have used is right or not. It may happen due to misspelling, you can see some issue. But if the username is correct and still you are seeing the problem, in that case, you should contact the Microsoft account recovery support team.
- Further, you are required to type the required information in order to verify your identity proof that you hold ownership of this account. And click the Send Code option.
- In this way, you would receive the security code on your selected alternate contact that you chose. In the event, you don't find the email check the junk or spam box of your email account.
- Besides, you can choose the 'Use a different verification option' button.
- Moreover, in Verify your identity section, you should type the security code and click the Next button.
- Additionally, you would be required to type a new password in the given box and confirm it by typing again.
And with the completion of these steps and your Microsoft account recovery process is done.
Get Your Microsoft Account Password Recovery Help Instantly from Anywhere
With the above information, you can recover your Microsoft account without any trouble. On the off chance, if you see any issue with the recovery process, you don't need to worry about it, As the Microsoft account recovery phone number is available 24 hours there to get assistance from the technical experts who have many years of experience. They will provide you instant support when any mishap appears during the process.