Microsoft Account Recovery
Know here how I can do Microsoft account recovery using Microsoft account recovery code tips and tricks
There is no doubt that Microsoft is a tech giant that provide world-class services and features to its users making their task easy and simple. And all its services can be accessed by a single Microsoft account. But if you don't have a Microsoft account then you may face problems in accessing a few services.
Besides, sometimes users lost their account access or forgot the password of Microsoft account and they have to face issues in availing services. If something such as this happens with you and you need help to recover your Microsoft account, you can do that by doing a password reset. In addition, to help you with this here are different methods to recover Microsoft account. So, go through this article to get the step by step procedures for Microsoft account recovery.
How to Recover Microsoft Account?
Have if you forgot your Microsoft account password? Or facing difficulties to access your email account? Then you can get back to your account after recovering its password which is quite easy with the help of the account recovery process. You can perform the Microsoft Account Recovery process very easily through multiple ways and for this, you can be follow the mentioned methods.
Steps to recover Microsoft account:
- First of all, go to the account recovery page of Microsoft via account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx/
- Now you need to enter your email phone number or Skype account into the given field.
- Click on the Next tab to precede the next page.
- On the next page, select the password recovery method via phone and then enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- After that, click on the Get Code tab.
- Now you can enter the received code and then click on Next.
- Enter your new password for Microsoft account and then you need to re-enter it to confirm.
- Now click on the Continue tab to complete the process.
Get Your Microsoft Account Password Recovery Help Instantly from Anywhere
With the above information, you can recover your Microsoft account without any trouble. On the off chance, if you see any issue with the recovery process, you don't need to worry about it, As the Microsoft account recovery phone number is available 24 hours there to get assistance from the technical experts who have many years of experience. They will provide you instant support when any mishap appears during the process.
Microsoft Account Recovery Using Security Information
However, you can easily recover your account on Microsoft via using the security information such as phone number, email address or security questions on the account dedicated recovery page. Here's how.
Steps To Use Security Information To Recover Microsoft Account
With the help of the following steps, you can easily do your Microsoft account recovery.
- Open the recovery page of Microsoft in your preferred web browser, then enter the email address, phone number, or Skype ID that you generally use for signing into your account.
- Now, click on the Next option and when Microsoft will ask you to select an account security information such as the alternate contact email addresses or phone numbers linked to your account. In this way, you'll be receiving a security code. Hence, click on Next after selecting your account recovery option.
- Now, if you don't recall the mentioned contact options, then you can still return to the previous page to ensure that you have entered the username correctly.
- However, if you don't find the contact method irrelevant or unusable, then select the I don't have any of these link to select another account recovery method.
- Hereafter, if you are able to recognize your email address or phone number, then verify it, and then select Send Code to fetch the security code on the selected alternate contact information. If you have selected the email option, then check your inbox especially the junk folder for the code.
- Next, mention the security code in the section called Verify your identity section when click on Next.
- Finally, you'll be able to create a new password by entering it into the New password box, and then re-enter for confirming the changes.
Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding your Microsoft account recovery, then feel free to get in touch with the Microsoft tech expert, and get better assistance.
How will you recover Microsoft account using the Security code?
- First of all, you need to visit the Microsoft account recover page on your browser.
- Then you have to fill in the email ID/address, phone number, username, or Skype name of the account that you want to recover and click the Next button.
- Next, you will require to select the alternate email account or phone number to get the security code. Once you select the option and click Next.
Just in case, you don't identify the contact details provided in the list, you need to go back on your browser and check if the username that you have used is right or not. It may happen due to misspelling, you can see some issue. But if the username is correct and still you are seeing the problem, in that case, you should contact the Microsoft account recovery support team.
- Further, you are required to type the required information in order to verify your identity proof that you hold ownership of this account. And click the Send Code option.
- In this way, you would receive the security code on your selected alternate contact that you chose. In the event, you don't find the email check the junk or spam box of your email account.
- Besides, you can choose the 'Use a different verification option' button.
- Moreover, in Verify your identity section, you should type the security code and click the Next button.
- Additionally, you would be required to type a new password in the given box and confirm it by typing again.
And with the completion of these steps and your Microsoft account recovery process is done.
How to recover Microsoft account without phone number
In case if You have lost access to your Microsoft account and also have lost the linked phone number to it. Then you shall not panic as you can still obtain back the access to your account even without a phone number. And in case you don't know Microsoft account recovery process what to do, they can be assured as you will be getting your answers here. So, follow the steps stated further and get the issue resolved.
Steps to Get Back Microsoft Account!
- Start by opening any web browser and head over to the Microsoft official page from the search bar at the top.
- When the sign-in page gets displayed in front of your screen, then you required to enter the username that you want to get back and tap "Next"
- You are then required to click the "Forgot Password" option from the bottom of the password field so that you are taken to the account recovery page.
- When the page obtain displayed, you are asked to pick any one recovery option. And you can choose recovery with the alternate email.
- Check the email and tap the "Send Code" option. Check the inbox and you will be getting password reset email.
- Open the email to check the Microsoft account recovery code in the email. Enter the same on the recovery page and you will be asked to create a strong unique new password.
- Make sure that you create a strong but easy to memorize password in the first box.
- To confirm and enter the password once again and tap "OK".
So, with the help of the above steps or methods, you can get back the access to Microsoft account. Apart from this,you can also choose to answer security questions or code if you do not have a linked alternative email.
Contacting Microsoft Account Customer Support!
The users who happen to still face issues regarding Microsoft account recovery can get in touch with customer support. The customer support by Microsoft is 24/7 active and is made active on different platforms. Hence, if any user is facing issues then he shall not panic and get in touch with always helpful customer experts.
How to get the recovery code for Microsoft account and learn the process to use it?
Are you looking for the information about Microsoft account recovery code and account.live.com/acsr Registration for a Microsoft account is quite necessary for a person who want to get access to all the services offered by them. At the same time, once you create an account on Microsoft, you can access the same on any device with the help of your user ID and password. However, in some situations, Microsoft account holders might forget the login detail and confront failure to access its service. Here comes the role of account recovery that allows the registered Microsoft account users to reset a new login password. More precise information related to the receiving of account recovery code from Microsoft and the process to use the same are discussed below.
How do you recover Microsoft account with the recovery link?
Those who might forget their Microsoft account login password they can follow account.live.com/acsr link to reset a new one in its place. Hence, the right steps for recovery of Microsoft account are given below:
- At first, you have to access the link account.live.com/acsr on a browser
- Further you will directly get transferred to the recovery page of Microsoft
- Then you have to enter your Microsoft account user ID and press next button
- Next you have to type a last password of same account or select Test link
- On the next page you will get option to receive a code in registered number
- Press send button and get the code from Microsoft in your registered mobile
- Afterwards, you need to copy the code and paste on recovery window
- Then your account will get verified and the password reset option will appear
- At last you have to create a new password for your Microsoft account and save it
Know the method to get account recovery code from Microsoft?
When a Microsoft user do not remember account login details, they can get the access back to their registered account by receiving a recovery code. Therefore, to learn the method to get your Microsoft account recovery code, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the login page of Microsoft and submit your email ID or Skype ID
- Press continue and select the forgot password tab on the next page
- Then you will see multiple options for receiving a code from Microsoft
- Next you can choose either among phone number or alternate email
- After verifying your account Microsoft will send a recovery code in your selected data
Learn the process for using Microsoft account recovery code?
Once you already got the recovery code for your Microsoft account then it becomes simple to get back the access again. Moreover, the procedure of using the Microsoft account recovery code is explained below:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft and choose the sign-in option
- Further you have to select the forgot my username option
- After that, submit your registered phone number or alternate email ID
- Then press next and Microsoft will ask to choose any option for receiving code
- Hereafter, you can select either call or text option to get a code in your mobile
- After receiving the code you have to submit the same on account recovery window
- Then Microsoft will verify your account based on the code you have submitted
- Hereafter a list of usernam linked with your account will appear on the screen
- At last, choose your Microsoft account user name by using the account recovery code
Therefore, Microsoft account recovery is quite necessary for a registered user at the time when they don't remember any of the account login details of their registered account. Apart from this, a Microsoft account holder can also connect to their customer support centers for receiving any assistance related to the technical issue they might encounter.
How will you recover Microsoft account password in Windows 10?
- Before you do anything else, you should go to the account recovery page of Microsoft on your Windows 10 desktop.
- Once you reach there, you will be need to enter your email address, phone number, or username of the account that you want to recover.
- Next, you need to enter the email address through which you want to communicate with Microsoft.
- Further, you would require to enter the captcha in the given field and click Next.
- After that, you will be get a one-time code on your email address, you need to check the email account to get the code.
- In addition, you will need to provide the code in the given field. Once you enter the code, you will redirect to the Microsoft account recovery page.
- In this way, you will have options to create and confirm a new password for your Microsoft account. Hence create and confirm the password.
- Besides, you should save the changes that you have made on Microsoft account by clicking the Submit button.
This is how your Microsoft account password will be recover & reset on Windows 10 without seeing any kind of problem. Just in case, if you see any problem while recovering your Microsoft account, you can get assistance from Microsoft account recovery customer support team. Moreover, you can recover your Microsoft account using the security code.
Microsoft Account Recovery Phone Number for Instant Help
If you are not getting any help from the above-given steps of password recovery, then you need effective support which is provided by the customer service team of Microsoft. You can directly get in touch with these experts by dialing Microsoft Account Recovery Phone Number where you will get the instant support on password recovery. You can instantly recover your Microsoft account after dialing Account recovery number where the experts are 24/7 available to assist the users on numerous password recovery related issues.